Sunday, August 29, 2010

"Getting Campy" Part II - RMNP

Free weekends at Rocky Mountain National Park are the bestest. Aside from the hoards of people/tourists who also think free weekends are the bestest. (Is it that busy on normal weekends??)

I've decided to put more pics in this entry, as that was one of the main reasons for going up. I picked the best ones for you:

N giving me the wide-angle rundown. With a story in the background.

One of my favs!

That 'shroom was about a foot in diameter! I kid you not.

Night-time camera fun!

Longs Peak dressed in frothy clouds. From Trail Ridge Road.

Early each morning, K said woke up to this little guy, mad as heck that we were there:

Personally, I think he was just out to protect his nuts. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are getting really GOOD with that camera! Do you have a Picasa site?

    ReplyDelete